• Salary Survey
• Tip of the Week History
• Meeting Schedule
• Membership Information
• Job Line
• Forms & Resources
• Job Description Library
• Policy Library
• Friday Epistle Archives
• Chapter Documents
• Church Catalog
| ||The North Central Chapter of NACBA|
(National Association of Church Business Administration)
|Benefits of Membership|
- Opportunity to meet & share with other church business administrators
- Resources for problem solving
- Continuing education & training
- Monthly newsletter
- NACBA certification information
- Resource for church business administrator positions
- Policy & Procedure Library On-Line
- Library of Job Descriptions On-Line
- Chances to meet some really great people!
- Friday Epistle, the weekly e-mail newsletter
On January 11, 2013, the chapter received an unsolicited letter extolling the benefits of membership. Read it here.
- Active Member: Open to full-time employees of a Christian institution or organization in church business administration or administrative capacity and are a professing and practicing member of the Christian faith. $50.00.
- Associate Member: Available to those engaged in activity closely related to church business administration but not meeting the definition of active membership. $30.00.
- Professional Colleague: Membership granted to an individual not meeting qualifications for active or associate, but who supports the organization’s purpose and programs. This includes individuals, exhibitors and advertisers who desire to support NACBA. $50.00.
- Member Emeritus: Open to any active or associate member upon retirement. $10.00.
| Click Here to Download the Membership Application in Microsoft Word format.|
If you wish to fill out a online application which can then be printed to be mailed, Click Here.
The form below is for test only right now
Please Note! Whereas the North Central Chapter of NACBA is a member chapter of the national organization, individual membership in the North Central Chapter does not constitute membership in the national organization. You may obtain information on NACBA national membership from
100 N. Central Expressway, Suite 914
Richardson, TX 75080-5326